KEN AUSTER TRUST THE PROCESS

Photo
Oil 10 x 10
6 x 8 Gouache Study
This 10 x 10 Oil  is a good example of  how I trust my process starting with a plein air paintings, using Gouache on a small panel, I spend about an hour or so until I have the information needed and just for insurance I also take a photo.  In my Studio I decide if  I'm as inspired as I was on location to do a more finished work. Ken Auster had very good concept of what I'm talking about "The Passion Sandwich"  defined here   http://www.tucsonartacademyonline.com/ken-auster-workshop-1
simple put intellect, passion, value and volume. I was fortunate to have been Ken's monitor in his workshop in Fairview North Carolina. Ken was a passion teacher an inspirational person and always admired  his work. I hope you enjoy the website. Below is my painting by Ken Auster





KEN AUSTER 







Comments

Popular Posts